• The Last Kiss Soundtrack
    Various Artist

    I haven't seen the movie but I did get the soundtrack. I'll give the soundtrack the same review I've been hearing from others on the movie, it's a bit disappointing coming from Zach Braff.

  • Snow Patrol
    Eyes Open

    This is a pretty good CD but it's one that I really liked at first and has now just fizzled out a bit. All and all a good purchase though.

  • The Fray
    How to Save a Live

    I've had this CD for awhile (and loved it) and just never got around to posting anything about it. I'm sure most all of you have it but for those who don't I think it's the best CD to come out in a few years.

  • 1776
    David McCullough

    I just started reading this book about a week ago and have really enjoyed it so far. McCullough really makes history feel alive with his great story writing style and I haven't felt so patriotic in a long time

  • Mr Jones' Rules for the Modern Man
    Dylan Jones

    Let me just start out by saying there is some definite content issues with this book that I wouldn't recommend. With that said, the author has some great advice and wit to the modern man (I purchased this in the UK so this is definitely for the modern Euro man). If you steer clear of some content, it's a great tip book on everything from how to write a thank you letter to how to conquer karaoke.

  • The Unknown Story: Mao
    Jung Chang

    Time magazine calls this book "an atom bomb of a book." It estimates that 70 million Chinese perished under Mao's rule which, if true, would make him one of the harshest dictators the world has ever seen.
  • www.flickr.com
    Locations of visitors to this page
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: The Land of Enchantment

    Wednesday, September 07, 2005

    The Room (Again)

    Hey Everybody,
    I know the blog has been sort of boring so far but now I finally have a funny story that I can share with everyone. This is me entering into a "secret" room that it's somewhat of a race to find and sign before everyone else (I'm not sure where this tradition came from but it's been going on for at least 7 years). Anyway, last night as I as was posing for this pic while coming into the dwarish type doorway I thought I had heard something behind me. I looked behind me and didn't see anyone and this place is so remote I didn't figure anyone else was there anyway. Well about a half second after this picture was took one of my friends grabbed me from behind. I was quite scared and probably darkened the front of my pants which would have been funny enough but in addition this door was so small I had to run inside the room, turn around, and look down to see who grabbed me. The best part was by this time there was like six people behind me (part of the group with the guy who snuck up) and three who were already in the room and they were all laughing it up. Anyway, just thought you all might be interested in a story that shows even all the way in VA I'm still the goofy white guy who gets laughed at. Hope all are doing well.

    -josue

    Comments on "The Room (Again)"

     

    post a comment