| I was recently enlightened by two close friends that you are now able to moderate comments before they appear on your blog. In light of this great news, I have turned the comments on to my posts so feel free to chat it up; i.e. funny picture up of me, mock me to your hearts content or in some rare instances if I make a grammar or spelling mistake in my post tell me that too (there, they're, and their!@! AHH). Anywho, I'll be anxiously awaiting comments and please realize that every night when I come home and find no new comments on my site will be a night I cry myself to sleep (jk; not really). |
Comments on "Comments are on!"
-
Anonymous said ... (4:19 PM) :
-
Gager and Gracie Kate said ... (6:15 PM) :
-
Anonymous said ... (9:57 AM) :
-
Anonymous said ... (8:40 PM) :
-
josue1982 said ... (12:00 AM) :
-
Anonymous said ... (10:58 PM) :
post a commentnice bacholor pad. See all that time at BB&B wasn't a waste.
Hey Bro! Just wanted to let you know that your blog looks great! It is nice to have a little piece of you through it. Makes me feel like you are not that far away! Love Ya!
A 2 J! Man I love SC squared! He is the king of believer accoustic rock!!!! Incredible if I might be so bold!
With your umbrella and total sophtication, you are very European.
Yo SC^2 yo hit it. Ah the memories come flooding back. That one was for you Drew. And Tony thanks for the euro input, it means a lot coming from you.
The thought of you laying on your bed in the fetal position silently weeping saddens me, so I figured I better drop you a line to let you know that you’re missed.