• The Last Kiss Soundtrack
    Various Artist

    I haven't seen the movie but I did get the soundtrack. I'll give the soundtrack the same review I've been hearing from others on the movie, it's a bit disappointing coming from Zach Braff.

  • Snow Patrol
    Eyes Open

    This is a pretty good CD but it's one that I really liked at first and has now just fizzled out a bit. All and all a good purchase though.

  • The Fray
    How to Save a Live

    I've had this CD for awhile (and loved it) and just never got around to posting anything about it. I'm sure most all of you have it but for those who don't I think it's the best CD to come out in a few years.

  • 1776
    David McCullough

    I just started reading this book about a week ago and have really enjoyed it so far. McCullough really makes history feel alive with his great story writing style and I haven't felt so patriotic in a long time

  • Mr Jones' Rules for the Modern Man
    Dylan Jones

    Let me just start out by saying there is some definite content issues with this book that I wouldn't recommend. With that said, the author has some great advice and wit to the modern man (I purchased this in the UK so this is definitely for the modern Euro man). If you steer clear of some content, it's a great tip book on everything from how to write a thank you letter to how to conquer karaoke.

  • The Unknown Story: Mao
    Jung Chang

    Time magazine calls this book "an atom bomb of a book." It estimates that 70 million Chinese perished under Mao's rule which, if true, would make him one of the harshest dictators the world has ever seen.
  • www.flickr.com
    Locations of visitors to this page
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: The Land of Enchantment

    Monday, December 04, 2006

    Let the games begin!

    I am, finally, officially starting the great photo editing contest of '06. I've been having a some strange problems with my usual poll service so I'm using a new service but it won't let me add pictures next to the choices. So sorry about that, you'll have to correspond the choices to the pictures yourself. I'm hoping this doesn't lead to some huge voting recount ordeal; I mean really there aren't even chads involved. The poll is in the top of the right side bar; so do your duty get out there and VOTE!

    The Original "worst picture of the year":New and improved versions include:
    Stephen's a Cooler Josue
    Peyton's Cowboy Josue
    Daniel's Beautiful Senorita Josue

    Andrew's Santa Josue

    Comments on "Let the games begin!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:53 AM) : 

    Great pics. Gave me a good laugh.

     

    post a comment